Service Logistics Manager
Command & Control Center (Antwerp)
The Helicus Aero Initiative (HAI) is an eco-System of industrial partners that together provide Unmanned Aerial Solutions (UAS) for the healthcare sector. Within the Eco System, Helicus manages the central specification and coordinates (international and national) joint tenders. Together with partner funding, these tenders support the creation of new technologies and ensure that competences are anchored within the HAI Eco-System. Helicus is also responsible for the Command & Control Center, which overlooks both the Medical UAS fleet and the technologies brought in from the various industrial partners.
Helicus core values are Innovation, Collaboration and Perseverance.
Your Responsibilities – The challenge
You have the opportunity to build up the service logistics solution for the Helicus Aero Initiative. You establish both strategic and operational logistics plans.
With your fluent English writing skills you contribute to project proposals (e.g. funding grants) and create professional service logistics material (Dutch, French and German are assets).
- Hands on, flexible, self-motivated, customer & service oriented team player.
- Attracted to innovation, service/logistics & process improvements.
- Service management, logistics, distribution processes and service agreements (SLA) have no secrets for you.
- Fluent in English and excellent writing skills (Dutch/French/German are assets).
- Drone Pilot and other aviation licenses are assets.
- Bachelor or Master diploma is an asset (e.g. Economics or Law).
We offer you a dynamic environment where the best of two worlds meet:
- be part of a start-up, a new fast growing sector and create your adventure of a lifetime.
- be part of an impressive group of companies ensuring stability & industrial grade quality
Competency adapted compensation and working atmosphere aimed at making you enjoy your role.
Interested? Send your motivated application with CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why you’d be enthusiastic to join us …
We support you in clarifying your core organisational issues in a structured collaborative approach to ensure your continued success.